To prepare such trained and educational races that should possess the highest degrees of both the global and hereafter’s lives. Allah is willing…..!
To prosper such educational environment students will be adorned in, with a worldly splendid education as well as the most careful and moderate Islamic environment. Furthermore, students will be trained on ethical norms, discipline, basic faiths, life etiquette and different kinds of rights too.
- To make students aware of the affection of Allah as well as the beloved of Him too.
- Being a good Muslim to help students establish the love of the good and the hatred of the evil.
- To help children memorize the selected Surahs of the Quran.
- To adore student with harmony, forbearance, and patience for keeping them from the destruction of sectarianism.
- To make students aware of both Islamic as well as global history in order that they can come to know of the successful or unsuccessful and learn from their mistakes.
- To make them aware of the basic and important Islamic knowledge, Islamic history, the great ancestors, brave Islamic personalities, rights, etiquette, the evil or good manners and Islamic values.
- To create in students the potential of thinking with the help of scientific and other angles too.
- To lay specific attention towards speaking, reading, writing, exercises for creating the expertise in Arabic and English language.
- To provide such an environment to students that they can be practical instead of mugging up the training and educational stuff.
- To make students capable of giving attention individually as per abilities in them that they can learn how to time decide and demonstrate their potentials effectively.
- Through scouts training program to create in students the ability to help others in the situation of accidents or calamities for their defense and maintaining their health as well.
- For the best training along with the education, extra-curricular activities are also an important part. To keep students aware of extra-curricular activities as per their age grow is our manifesto.
We are living in the era of conflicts. Our children are being demoralized in an organized way through print, electronic and social media. Parents, teachers and other cherishers are becoming the picture of helplessness. The parents who are able to get their children away from the adverse effect of media, their children also become the victims of the bad impacts of social media because they have friendships with people who are addicted to the negative use of media. It means that the training of the future builders of the nation has now become a very challenging task. We have introduced this Tarbiati Nasab which is a weapon to deal with these challenges. We have introduced this Nasab to help you out.
Society is a collection of people. To weep over the social evils of society is of no use. To reform the individual society is very important. Hence we should reform the individual of society and this is the only way to a better society. In this regard, the role of the housewife and the chief of the house is very important. It should be kept in mind that the training of the children does not solely depend on mother and father only. It is a collective task. One person in society cannot do this. If all members as a team will work on the reformation of the whole society. Only then we will be able to save the children from the evils of society. All team members must keep it in mind every member must work diligently keeping aside the tardiness, otherwise, the efforts of the other members will go waste and it will be a great loss.
On the name of education, what the educational institutions, schools, colleges, universities and coaching centers are giving to students is apparent to us. The students should have played their positive role in the upliftment, progress, and prosperity of the country. Rather, what they are doing in the corporate and public sector is the opposite of what they are expected to. Some students who complete their education from the private and public sector, have degrees but they are unaware of modesty, they do not have fear of Allah in their hearts. Their character lacks the ability to fulfill the rights of human beings. They do not know how to live in a society without harming the other individuals of society. It seems that they have never studied the Islamic mode of life. It seems that they have not understood the Islamic injunctions and Islamic history.
As the poet of the East, Allama Muhammad Iqbal said:
اللہ سے کرے دور ، تو تعلیم بھی فتنہ
املاک بھی اولاد بھی جاگیر بھی فتنہ
نا حق کے لیے اٹھے تو شمشیر بھی فتنہ
شمشیر ہی کیا نعرہ تکبیر بھی فتنہ
(علامہ محمد اقبال)
Allah se kare door, to taleem bhi fitna
imlak bhi, aolad bhi, jageer bhi fitna
nahaq ke lye uthe to shamsheer bhi fitna
shamsheer hi kya na’ra e takbeer bhi fitna
We have introduced this nasab as an effective tool so that the teachers and parents can learn the maxims to reform their future builders. In sha Allah
I want to explain the types of parents here so that the trainers can understand the objectives and the results of this syllabus.
Helpless Parents:This kind of parents are extremely helpless because they are themselves untrained. The untrained cannot train others. Parents who are unaware of Islamic Ethical Values and the rights of different people belonging to a different stratum of society, how they will be able to give training to others. I congratulate such parents that they have got this syllabus. This is no less than a bone for them. This syllabus will give you a lot of knowledge and train you first and then you will be able to train your children and others. When our children make the minstrels, dancers, and actors as their ideal how they will be able to be trained. When they will idealize Islamic heroes, they will get inspiration and will try to be like them. These Islamic heroes are appreciated by the non-muslims as well.
Such parents are partly trained but as they have become ATM machines for their children, they are so busy in their business transactions and social circles that they ignore the training aspect of their children. They leave their children at the mercy of merciless society. Consequently, they bring about a great loss for their children. This syllabus is a marvelous gift for such parents to train their children in line with guidelines given in this syllabus as it shares the responsibility of training among parents and teachers. By adopting this syllabus, your children will not only gain Islamic knowledge necessary for them, but also they will become obedient to parents, God-fearing and, overall, the embodiment of virtuous qualities. (In Sha Allah) It will not be difficult for you to spare some time for your children.
Such kind of parents is those who realize at a later stage that they should have trained the children from their infancy. These parents have spent their time in unnecessary priorities, but now realize the importance of training. Anyhow, I humbly request to such parents that it is never too late to mend. Now start working on your children. Act upon the proverb ‘better late than never’. Don’t get disappointed and start work with good intentions. You will have to work harder with firmness and politeness. This syllabus will help you a lot. With the help of this syllabus, your children will arouse in themselves the spirit of patriotism on one side and on the other hand will love the good and hate the evil. They will not only follow the examples set by the Holy Prophet but also preach others to emulate the same. (In sha Allah)
These parents or guardians are very much grieved and pitiful. Their parents become a real test for them. They try to train the children at such a stage when the soft branches become a bit stiff. This is an anxious moment for them when their children resist them. Because of their resistance and anger, the parents deprive them of the training. It means that they compromise in hard situations. They are not strict where strictness is demanded. I request you that untrained children will not be able to become your supporter and consoler when you will be old. Rather they will be in great loss in Hereafter. On the other hand, the children trained in line with Islamic grounds, they will serve you not only in this world but also they will be fruitful in Hereafter. Teach your child the maxims that they become the source of mercy not only for your house but also for your locality, your city, and your country and wherever they will go the training you provided will be known.
Guardians / Adopters
Some children, unfortunately, lose either of their parents or both. They are adopted. I humbly request the adopters to understand the wisdom of our religion Islam. Our Holy Prophet said: Anyone who pat his hand on the head of the orphan with kindness, he will be bestowed one good for each hair under his hand.
Another occasion the Holy Prophet said: Umm Sa’id bint Murra al-Fihri related from her father that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “I and the guardian of an orphan will be in the Garden like these two.” (His two fingers)
Think of the saying of the prophet that the person who will serve the orphan will be rewarded. The children who will be guided in line with this syllabus will learn Islamic knowledge, the incidents took place in Islamic months, Islamic conquerors and incidents of Awolia Allah along with Masnoon Duane. Such children who will lead their lives according to the will of Allah and His Prophet will be a blessing for the whole society.
Looking at the title page of this book is sufficient to understand its importance. But parents and guardians must keep it in mind that adopting the given teaching strategy along with practices given in the book will ensure the desired results.
- We cannot deny the fact that we hardly know the rights of children and parents although we are 30 or 40 years old. And most of the people in our society do not know this. Islam has elucidated the rights of relatives, neighbors, non-muslims, and other creatures. Not these only, Islam has set the rights of the path on which we walk. If we don’t know our obligations our rights, how we will be able to fulfill them. Remember that the fulfillment of rights is obligatory, so learning how to fulfill them is also obligatory. So all the right and obligations have been compiled in this syllabus so that your children can understand, learn and practice them.
- Rights of parents
- Rights of relatives
- Rights of teachers
- Rights of guests
- Rights of neighbors
- Rights of orphans
- Rights of Muslims
- Rights of specials
- Rights of non-muslims
- Rights of animals
- Rights of trees
- We understand the importance of (Respect) Adab by this Hadith that: Religion is the name of respect and reverence. Religion is actually the combination of AADAB. This book will be proved to be a very comprehensive as regards to teaching rights and obligations.
- The manner for Masjid,
- Manners of home
- Manners of traveling
- Manners of walking
- Manners of cleanliness
- Manners of yawning
- Manners of sitting
- Manners of wearing clothes
- Manners of wearing shoes
- Manners of eating
- Manners of drinking
- Manners of sleeping
- Manners of supplication
- Manners of apologizing
- Manners of salam
- Manners of playing
- Manners of private life
- Manners of gathering
- Children like to be those who are praised and appreciated in front of them. We have introduced the history of the great people who have inspired the world through their knowledge, achievement, services and character.
The friends of Allah: The four Muslim caliphates(Hazrat Abu Bakar Siddique Radi Allahu unhu,
Hazrat Umer Farooq Radi Allahu unhu
Hazrat Usman Ghani Radi Allahu unhu and Hazrat Ali Radi Allahu unhu)
Aima-e-Arbaeen like Imam Azam, Hazrat Sheikh Abdul Qadir Jilani and Hazrat Mujaddid Alf-e-Sani.
- Here it will not be irrelevant to discuss the great Muslim conquerors who conquered the great part of the world. Their love should be aroused in the hearts of students so much so that they get inspiration and try to be like them and so the evil intentions of those who narrate the incidents of singers and dancers must be destroyed.
Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed, Muhammad bin Qasim, Sultan Salah-ud-Din Ayyubi, Tariq bin Ziyad, Yousuf bin Tashfin and Mehmood Ghaznavi
- When it comes to training, it is very important the Muslims must know the name of Islamic months and the incidents took place in them, and that is very necessary for Muslims.
1- Muharram 2- Safar 3- Rabi’ al-Awal 4- Rabi’ al-Thani 5- Jumada al-Awal 6- Jumada al-Thani 7- Rajab 8- Sha’aban 9- Ramadan 10- Shawwal 11- Duh al-Qidah 12- Duh al-Hijjah
- This syllabus is a backbone as regards training. Character building is not possible without adopting good attributes. This book contains knowledge about good attributes, their benefits and their practical way as to how to adopt them.
Good attributes: wuzoo, benevolence, piety, veil, truth, trust, forgiveness, good attributes
- Refraining from bad attributes is not possible until one knows the bad impacts they bring. This syllabus gives the awareness of the bad effects of these sins.
Bad Attributes / Sins: Association with Allah, lie, backbiting, slander, pride, jealousy,
- This portion of the syllabus includes fundamental faiths of Islam. The knowledge and understanding of these faiths are obligatory. This section also contains the worships which are obligatory.
Faiths and Worships: Creator of the worlds, Prophet SAW, pillars of Islam, first kalma, prayers, fast, Hajj, alms, destiny, the importance of Murshid.
- This portion contains the very fundamental knowledge. We have not dealt literal aspects only; rather we have dealt the spiritual aspects in a brief way.
Islamic Knowledge: Bismillah Shareef, Quran Majeed, Paradise, hell, Masjid-e-Haram, Masjid-e-Nabavi, dajjal and signs of the day of Judgement
- This portion of the syllabus will create and arouse the patriotism. It will create a sense in students to play their role to build and flourish the country.
Our dear homeland: Gift of Allah, Pak Army, Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal, Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan, 14th August, Defence Day
- This portion includes the supplications narrated by the prophet SAW. These are the supplications which our Holy Prophet recited himself while performing different chores. These supplications bring about the mercy of Allah and prevent from the evils.
Supplication after sneezing, Supplication in reply of the one who recites
Alhamdulillah, supplication for drinking water, supplication after drinking water, supplication for starting any good work, supplication for the one who does good for you, supplication for listening something, supplication when seeing something good, supplication before eating,supplication after eating, supplication if we forget to recite before eating, supplication when attending invitation, supplication for drinking milk, supplication recited at the time of loss or death, supplication for travelling, supplication for day and night security, supplication for looking into the mirror, supplication for entering your home, supplication for entering the mosque, supplication for exiting the mosque, supplication recited after prayer, supplication recited after Farz prayer, supplication for wearing dress, supplication for consulting, supplication for consoling the patient, supplication for concentrating to studies, supplication at the ending of meeting, supplication for reciting during wuzoo.
Allah Almighty has bestowed a feature of contemplation upon human beings. Qabeel, having killed Habeel, got confused for burying brother, Habeel. That time Habeel saw a crow having buried the other crow, flown away. Qabeel, with the help of the feature of observation, learned from the crow how to hide his brother from being seen. It is the contemplation only that compelled even animals to behave like human beings. The senses bestowed to animals by Allah, out of which the observation sense is the general one. The observation sense does not depend on writing, reading or listening but the constant observation leads to a stronger learning procedure. So considering the worth of it, “Teaching Method based on observation” is set in the basic training syllabus.
Observational Teaching Method is certainly a natural teaching method; provided that along with the observation this is also supposed to be obligatory that the observant should keep trying to repeat the act seen by him. As children seeing people walk or hold things, start walking and holding things properly. Therefore, in the basic training syllabus, making children do things practically with the help of observation is made part and parcel in the syllabus.
The age of children sets the direction of their thought level. In the age the angles of their thought establish on the basis of knowledge they possess, therefore, the Islamic thought and ideology regarding all spheres of life are taken into consideration in this training syllabus that the knowledge and observations, which help to establish children’s thought, should be based on Quran and Sunnah in order that the impression of Islamic thought will ever be existing in the children’s minds and habits. The arrangements of the Prophet’s supplications love towards the Prophet, Obedience of the rules and the manner of personal security will establish in the children’s minds.
This training syllabus is a different and unique one. The syllabus is indispensable for all sorts of parents mentioned in it. This training syllabus contains all such features which are a guarantee for creating inclination of learning, grasping and acting in children’s minds. In the syllabus the topics’ selections, teaching methodology are set on the basis of children’s Psychology. In the syllabus, the reason for extreme interest of children and elders is that the syllabus contains daily affairs, the common human condition and correct strategy of specific conditions with worth seeing colorful pictures. Furthermore, showing them pictures of the wrong methodology along with its demerits are mentioned.
Every part of the syllabus is mentioned with its four subtopics:
- Knowledgeable part
- Practical part of Sunnah
- Use of good talks
- Useful practical measures
1. Information Section :
In the Name of Allah, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful.
Allah the Almighty Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) Kalima Tayyaba. Kalima Shahadat.
2. Practical Part:
When waking from sleep, when going to the toilet, how to greet, Drinking method, Eating method, How to change clothes, How to wear shoes or sleepers, How to get out of a house, How to ride a tide, How to get off the ride, How to enter the house, The way to sleep.
3. Use of blessed words:
Subhana Allah. Alhamdulillah. Allah-o- Akbar. Astaghfirullah.
4. Useful Practical Steps:
With reference “unknown or stranger people”.
1. Information Section :
Prophets and Apostles. Angels Books of Allah the Almighty. The Holy Quran. Worships. Islam Travel.
2. Practical Part:
How to sneeze yawn spit, cough, clean the nose, comb, brush do miswak, keep the head covered, walk properly and wear seasonal clothing.
3. Use of blessed words:
Jazak Allah, Barak Allah Masha Allah Ittaqillah.
4. Useful practical steps:
“Common hazards”, “Household security measures”.
1. Information Section :
The Holy Makkah, Madina Munawarah, Manners of the Masjid, Respect of the teachers, Truthfulness, Cleanliness.
2. Practical Part:
Time restriction, Ablution, prayer, Friday prayer preparation, Eating food by sharting, Exercise, Hair protection, Nail Protection, Taking permission from the parents, Helping others.
3. Use of blessed words:
La hawla wala quwata Illa billah Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilahi Rajioon Na Uzubillah Allah Humma Rabbi Zidni Ilma.
4. Useful practical Steps:
“Steps to cross the road”, “Senual Harassment”.
- Sadqa Jariya
(Sadaqah Jariyah is a gift that not only benefits others in this life but also benefits us and our loved ones in the next.)There is a Hadith of the Prophet ﷺ, narrated by Muslim) “When a person dies, all their deeds end except three: a continuing charity, beneficial knowledge and a child who prays for them.”
So those whom you will train will become the continuing charity for you. And those they will train in line with these guiding principles will be continuing charity for them and for you. If you train the students, they will pray for you throughout their life. So this training syllabus is very beneficial for you.
Hazrat Imam Malik says that in the last period (Means near Qayama) there will be no other strategy of training people except what was adopted in the first period. (During Mutaqaddimeen) So this book is a brilliant gift for you.
- Self-Respect: As the fruit shows the quality of the tree. Similarly, trained children and students are the sign of trained parents and teachers. And these children and students will be the cause of happiness and respect not only in this world but also in Hereafter. In Sha Allah
- Mental Satisfaction:When you listen to people giving appreciating comments for your children and students, you feel very much happy that they are being appreciated and admired just because of your training. This is not even ten percent of what you will feel after completing all the syllabus. You can understand this mental satisfaction when you will see your children and students playing their role in the progress and prosperity of the country.
- Imparting knowledge to students is a great status and being a teacher is a great blessing of Allah. As the Holy Prophet said: I have been raised as a teacher. So while training your children and students you must keep in mind your status. You must keep in mind what you are doing and whose work you are doing. Whose Sunnah you are performing. Should they be careless in performing this Ebadat? ( Education and Training)
- Enquiry Based Learning:Promote enquiry based learning. Give students the opportunity to ask more and more questions. Tell them the one asks more questions understands and learns more. If a student asks a silly or very easy question, satisfy him rather than scolding him so that if he has a relevant and good question, he may not feel hesitation to ask. Give importance to them and their questions.
- Lesson Planning:Be prepared before going imparting knowledge and understanding to students. Read the lesson well and try to gather as many more questions in your mind as possible so that you may not have to cut a sorry figure in front of students. Make your lesson planning in black and white.
- Confidence: Give confidence to students. If a child is not confident, he will not be able to demonstrate his abilities. Strategize to make them confident, not over-confident.
- Curiosity: Create the habit of research and curiosity in students.Assign some easy research work to students in such a way that it does not become a burden. When they finish it, appreciate them in such a way that they have done a great task so that they may become used to it.
- Extra Knowledge: Collect some extra knowledge regarding the topic which you are going to teach.
- Examples:Collect or think of some more examples other than the book so that you can explain well.
- Practical Portion:Keep it in mind that the practical portion of this book is a very important and cardinal part of this syllabus. Conduct these activities with full spirit.
- Difficult Words or Phrases: Help students understand difficult words, phrases and sentences. When students have understood well, ask them to tell you. Listen to them attentively and pass your encouraging and appreciable comments. If they fail to explain correctly, rectify their mistake in a positive manner and then get their feedback.
- Wisdom: Arouse interest in students. Teach them with wisdom. Motivate them to teach others what they read and learn. Guide them repeatedly that it is a continuing charity to impart others what you learn and this way it becomes your habit how to do it.
May Allah help and support us and our progeny! Ameen
You’re well-wisher: Hafiz Engineer Muhammad Mahboob Elahi