No one can doubt the importance of calling others towards Islam, “The peace” Allah Almighty says in the Holy Quran,
ادْعُ إِلَىٰ سَبِيلِ رَبِّكَ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَالْمَوْعِظَةِ الْحَسَنَةِ
“Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best.” (16:125)
It is one of the obligation on this nation (Muslim Ummah) that they should carry this message (of Islam) to all other people (of other nations) with all sagacity and good wisdom. This is to make sure that every single person on the face of earth gets the message of Allah Almighty. Allah Almighty praises this nation (Muslims) as the best of the nations that have been raised because they are the torch bearer of this message to all humanity. These are the people who carry the message of Allah Almighty and give it to the whole humanity. This is nothing less than a prophetic enjoinder that they are doing. By virtue of this, they have been called the best of the nations.
The blessed Holy Prophet (ﷺ) exhorted his followers not to show slackness in disseminating this message to humanity. It is reported that the blessed Holy Prophet (ﷺ) said, بلغوا عني ولو آية “”Convey from me even an Ayah of the Qur’an.” (Al-Bukhari)
When people of any society give up preaching these religious teachings, the whole society suffers from moral and social ills. So, it is very important that we take up this very seriously and convey this message all across the society without any exception, and this is very important for the stability of any nation. Allah Almighty says in the Holy Quran, وَلْتَكُن مِّنكُمْ أُمَّةٌ يَدْعُونَ إِلَى ٱلْخَيْرِ “And let there be [arising] from you a nation inviting to [all that is] good.” (3:104)
It is the duty of religious preachers to call people towards goodness. This entails that the preachers should know their subject very well. They should be aware of all the potential rulings that they may come across while preaching Deen Islam.
How we do it?
- The Preacher Course classes are held at the main center, Al-MarkazMaqsood Ul Uloom, Karachi under the supervision of Islami Roohani Mission, Pakistan.
- The duration of the course is set keeping in mind the time and attendance of the participants.
- The preachers are provided opportunities to practice speeches live in front of people at the appointed centers.
- The participants are provided chance to travel on preaching missions and sit in the exams to pass the test at the end of the course.
How we do it?The participants are trained in the following disciplines:
- Qirat (recitation)
- Public speaking
- Ideological training: the preachers are helped in shaping their true ideological beliefs, so that when they come in the public domain and address people, they are rightly guided to help people practice Islam solely for the sake of pleasure of Allah Almighty.
- Patience: They are trained to be patient in any situation they may come across during their preaching missions.
Where do we have it?
- Islamic centers
- Library offices
- Schools (both religious and private)
- Research centers
- This course is conducted by scholarly and experienced religious scholars.
- This course is organized twice a year at the main centers.
What are the benifits?
- These preachers become the true heir of the prophets.
- These preachers stake up the calling of social and religious reformers.
- They play a role of religious and national leaders to guide people to the right thinking.
A Word of Request!
- Please invite your near ones and other people to this course.
- If you are a religious scholar, you may offer your services as a teaching faculty in this course.
- You may offer your place (school, mosque etc.) to conduct this course.