Tajweed, Recitation & Translation of the Holy Quran
The Holy Quran is the divine book that Allah Almighty revealed to the blessed Holy Prophet (ﷺ) to guide the humanity to the Right Path. It is compulsory for every Muslim man and woman to learn the Holy Quran to live a life guided by this holy book. It is very important that we learn how to pronounce, recite and know the translation of the Holy Quran so that we may live our lives envisaged by Allah Almighty in the Holy Quran.
It is sorry to say that Muslims have oblivious of their duty to the Holy Quran. They have abandoned it to learn and act upon its glorious teachings. Those who do try to recite it, remain unable to learn the meanings and the messages hidden in its verses. It is utmost important not only to recite this glorious book but also learn its teachings to mould our lives accordingly.
What we offer?
Tajweez: Learning to pronounce Arabic (Quranic) letters correctly.
Recitation: The beginners are helped recite the Holy Quran while observing all the Tajweed rules.
Arabic Language: In order to recite the Holy Quran, properly, Arabic language is taught to the learners.
Mosques / Schools / Centers We have established a chain of mosques, schools and centers to organize and streamline all these educational strides.
How we do it?
- No fees are charged
- Classes are available for people of all ages, so that none is deprived of this Quranic light.
- We have arranged for experienced and expert teachers who teach the Holy Quran
- Test are administered to those who successfully complete these courses.
- People in remote and far off areas can do these courses online. Islami Roohani Mission will give them online tests at the end of the courses.
When we do it?
- Quran translation classes are arranged twice a year at central level.
- At the level of towns / circles / districts classes will be run provided the classes get the required number of students.
- Oral recitation and Tajweed classes will be run round the year under the supervision of Al-Maqsood Quran Network at different places in the country.
What are the benefits?
- The learners will be able to recite and understand the Holy Quran properly.
- This will afford them meaning and sincerity in their acts of worship.
- This will make them practice what they learn in these courses.
- Those who learn the Holy Quran are the best of the people. We have been told by our blessed Holy Prophet (ﷺ) that those who learn and teach the Holy Quran are the best people. “خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه”“The best amongst you is the one who learns the Qur’an and teaches it.” (Al-Bukhari)
A Humble Request
- You are requested to disseminate this message to those who like to recite and understand the Holy Quran and invite them to take admission in these courses offered by Al-Maqsood Quran Network.
- If you are good at recitation and now grammo-linguistic rules of the Holy Quran, come forward, join us in this noble cause.
- You may offer us your places (houses, schools etc) to arrange for these classes.